Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Patience Not = Result

Hooked on prawning lately (haha pun). Went slightly earlier last night because there's a prawning challenge every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-12am. Essentially, if you catch a prawn that's red-taped at its tail for example, you're entitled to a 15 dollars voucher, which is a one hour extension. And the top prize is a black-taped prawn or 30 dollars voucher/3 hrs extension.

Then again, there're only 3 black-taped prawns in the 3 ponds, so chances are quite slim. But guess what, I actually caught one! Didn't realise it until Alvin exclaimed quite excitedly, 'cause I was stoning and when there was a bite I was just like..yay ok, caught another one. Oh well, lucky prawning night. And Marc caught about 4 prawns with his bare hands. Next time, I'm not renting the rod.

The Bintan trip is going as planned, thank goodness. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and coming back on Friday night. Just a short kelong stay and I'm sure it will be fun, especially with the bros. Choosing to put aside some issues, go for the trip and just..chill. Some things can come later I guess.

Going back to NYP next Tuesday to give a talk to the juniors with regards to studying in Australia. I think I'm gonna tell them that Australia is all about play and no work. Have all the fun they want and well, if they've got time to spare, study.

No comments:

Post a Comment