Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost 11

Finally met up with Zixuan today after like what, almost a month since I've been back. The dude was busy with exams and all and as always when exams come he'll hermit himself. So, I haven't had a chance to meet up with him until today. Well, considering the fact that Alvin, Junwei and I have been meeting up so often.

And we were just randomly talking about recent happenings in our lives and I commented that it is actually very easy to read me, or the things I do. To that he said, "That's because we know you what."

Haha, nice one there bro. Makes me feel that the brotherhood bond that the 5 of us share is really something irreplaceable. Can't wait for Marcus to be back from Sweden before we go for our short trip on 13th Jan tentatively.

I am feeling very fidgety tonight, probably more than just a tad restless. No particular reason for it but I think I might just know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment