Friday, December 10, 2010

0 Miles From Home

Just a note that I'm back, since last tuesday in fact.

Have been going out almost every day (and night) that I think I'm getting exhausted and falling sick. Then again I can always attribute it to the climate here, haha.

Took a day's rest today and I suppose I haven't slept so much in a very long time. Feels good in a sense, especially when you're not feeling well. Medication made me drowsy too, although I'm pretty sure it's non-drowsy medication that I took. Oh, and it's interesting how in that drowsy state of mind I can subconsciously control my dreams, considering how I'm one who doesn't remember dreams. So yea, I was actually manipulating my dreams to a certain extent this afternoon. Hard to explain so I'll just leave it as that.

It's funny how my friends and I miss Melbourne when we're back.
It's like our second home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment