Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Far Gone

Blogging from my phone while waiting for Junwei and Marcus.
It's 2 more days till I step into that departure gate and board the plane back to Melbourne.

I guess I really do appreciate the time spent with family and friends during my return. But somehow, I'm feeling the need to go back, to study and you know, 'resume my life'. Would wanna be busy, occupy my schedule and not waste my time away.

Not surprisingly, one might have two different personalities in two different places. I'm saying might. The question is, when can you really be yourself? And even so, sometimes there are factors which don't allow you to be yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not facing an identity crisis, I do what I want, so long as it doesn't have any adverse effects on my life and the people around me. And this is me.

It's never easy being a nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment