Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Under Maintenance

My understudy from the army texted me on fb chat last night, telling me that he's started applying for his further studies in Australia. Future doctor there, haha.

And today, I texted my Chief Clerk this...

"hello ma'am! this is Andy, my australian number. just saying hi :) anyway sch has just started for Clarence and I and we're doing fine. hope you're good too. take care of yourself, and don't always be angry with the guys. haha."

Don't know what made me think of texting her but you know, things like that, if you could make someone's day and make them smile, why not?

All it takes is a simple text.

---------------------------------

On a separate issue, Marc came over and we cooked bak kut teh for dinner because the pork ribs are left in the fridge for quite a few days now. And we had fried fish with eggs and steak as well.


Not too bad cooking for the first time, as a group that is. Usually I would just cook my own share as Clarence is still eating out most of the time.

Life somehow feels adversely different this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment