Monday, March 28, 2011

Thoughtful Conversations

Was talking to a friend online tonight. Let's just call her Girl A, so that her identity is protected.

PM 11:05:02 Girl A: Andy. U r a really cool person. As a friend and maybe even a boyfriend. Be upset but the whole good guy don't deserve this crap thing is false

PM 11:18:39 Girl A: I wish u could see urself through my eyes
PM 11:18:46 Girl A: Then u would appreciate urself more

PM 11:39:22 Girl A: In all honesty, I just told XX just now, Andy is a very sweet guy n I would like to date him if I was ready
PM 11:39:38 Girl A: See? Very straightforward right
PM 11:41:04 Girl A: So I hope that boost ur ego Abit n make u feel better about urself being a great guy.
PM 11:41:26 Girl A: If not I won't bear my thoughts out so openly to u if I feel that it wouldn't help u

Not that I need a morale booster or anything, that's not the point. Nor am I experiencing a period of low self-esteem and wallowing in self-pity, that would never happen, because I've always believed that one should always love oneself no matter what. The point is, I'm grateful for people like that to put me back on track when the bros are so far away. So thank you, Girl A.

p.s. This is not bragging, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment